Reading and following the Word of God guarantees:
- success (Josh. 1:8-9; Ps. 1)
- wisdom (Ps. 19:7; Pr. 2:6; 2 Tim. 2:7)
- holiness (Ps. 119:111; Jn. 17:17)
- growth (1 Pet. 2:2; 2 Tim. 3:16)
- light/knowledge (Ps. 119:104-105)
No, the list isn’t exhaustive, but seriously . . . Who wouldn’t want to experience some–if not all–of these things in their life? Imagine if 1 or 2 of the above were added to your life! Or if 1 or 2 things that you already possessed were increased!
I guess what I’m trying to say, both from experience and research, is — wake up! and read God’s promsies. You won’t regret it.